The healing begins.
From the moment you step through the doors of our private entrance here in Jonesboro, you’ll feel the comfort and convenience we provide for each of our short-term guests and their families. The healing process is tailored to each individual; bringing them back to health and back home as soon as possible. Each private room includes a private bath and shower. Amenities of our rehabilitation wing include private dining, leisure spaces, outdoor therapy areas, and a day spa. At the end of your stay, our team will assist you in planning for your return back home; making the transition a smooth one.
Medicare made easy.
Our spacious rehabilitation gym is professionally staffed with experienced physical, speech, and occupational therapists and aides. This facility boasts state-of-the-art equipment designed to meet the therapeutic needs of our residents.
The following skilled nursing and rehabilitation services are provided:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Customized care plans designed to accelerate recovery
- Specialized nursing and therapy services with proven results
- Assistance with transition to home
- Transportation to appointments
Ridgecrest features the latest modern comforts and is staffed by certified professionals. Spacious grounds, along with numerous activity rooms and lounges give residents the perfect atmosphere for enjoying leisure time, participating in engaging activities, and socializing. The Ridgecrest experience includes:
- 135-bed facility
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- 32 private Medicare rooms with private bath and shower
- Residential living spaces
- Therapy gym
- Courtyard with covered pavilion
- Private dining area
- Beauty salon
- Wi-Fi services
- Ridgecrest accepts Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance, most HMOs, and private-pay residents